Firm Overview—Historic Lubbock Law Firm
General civil practice firm is oldest law firm in Lubbock
Jones, Flygare, Brown & Wharton, P.C. predates the town of Lubbock by one year. The firm is notable for many reasons, including that it —
- Is the oldest law firm in Lubbock
- Has tried more cases than any other law firm in Lubbock
- Has a history of trying many large-scale cases
- Has a member, Attorney Larry Wharton, who has been named a Texas Super Lawyer for eight consecutive years and counting
- Has been successful in handling many cases with significant impact on Texas law and jurisprudence through its trial and appellate experience.
While concentrating on litigating insurance defense and personal injury cases as well as presenting state and federal appeals, the firm also handles transactional matters relating to the oil and gas industry, corporate formations and a variety of other types of law, including—
Practicing throughout Texas and beyond
The attorneys at Jones, Flygare, Brown & Wharton, P.C. are licensed to practice in all types of courts in West Texas and beyond, and handle cases in the following courts—
In addition, some members of the firm are licensed to practice in New Mexico.
Contact the Lubbock firm with a history of trying complex cases
Contact the Lubbock office of Jones, Flygare, Brown & Wharton, P.C. to arrange for a free consultation on your legal issues. The attorneys can be reached by phone at 806-765-8851, or contacted online by filling out the intake form on this site.
The office is located across the street from the Lubbock Civic Center, a few blocks from the Lubbock Courthouse. Just off the Marsha Sharp Freeway, it is easily reached by auto or mass transit. A parking lot in front provides ample free parking for visitors. The attorneys work flexible hours by appointment. Personal injury cases are handled on a contingency basis.